omh-my god, i am the WORST blogger in the history of inconsistency.
i’ve had a year of growing, searching, getting lost, moral mishaps and many other blah blah distractions, excuses rather, for my lack of committing to anything to completion. i’ve learned that for me, my actions and daily dealings are a pulse in the very beat of me. i have to do it all little by little, or it becomes fatal and i just…quit. i get lazy and my impulse for flight takes off. i’m crawling back, slowly, saying,
i’ll be better this time. please still believe it me.
usually if i go on a break, i try not to preface my returns with apologies, but i really do need to own up to what i’ve neglected. forgive me. if it happens again, you’ll know its the doe in me. wide eyes. stupid.
here’s the top 5 from 2013:
1) i fell in love. and am lucky to still be in it.
2) i almost lost a friend because of said love. also lucky to be in good grace, with her and myself.
3) i’ve moved 3 times this year, twice being within seoul.
4) i’ve fallen deeply in love with yoga; it’s a relationship that has made me stronger and happier. my breath and body have come a long way in just a year.
5) i’ve dropped out of korean lang school in favor of saving for fashion school. yes, that dream still floats, in my bed, at work, on root beer.
6) can’t help it, its been too long: i miss my family. i’m thinking this will be my last year abroad. gonna need some serious help on the employment front though…no matter! that’s what friends are for right?