tags: crop top, ferragamo, lolita sunglasses, neon skirt, vera pumps
shirt [samcheongdong store] :: top [asos] :: skirt [jcrew] :: shoes [ferragamo]
1) Going out alone heightens ones experience on a strange and invigorating scale. I was either body-less or on an erasing catwalk. This was good and glamourous for me.
2) I belong in a city. I don’t just mean the fantastic shopping, which there was and I paddled around that pond a bit. It simply feeds me visually. The country or the suburbs can only ease my petal-ed soul so much.
3) Being in a foreign country, I often forget I’m American, more than I’d like to admit. I’ve still got small shoulders when trying to reach out to strangers, something I have little problems with back home.
4) Staying on budget is such a great feeling. I feel like spoiling myself the way one spoils a small white dog or a baby with adoring potential.
5) Magazines make me want to buy things. Ergo I should stop buying magazines. At least this time around. Applause please!